Proven Edge Weapons Defensive Tactics – L/E –Mil- civilian
Proven Edge Weapons Defensive Tactics
November 12-13th, 2010 – Fri/Sat L/E –Mil- civilian
Below are many of the topics that will be covered, during the actual course we will define specific course outline based on the groups skill set.
• Introduction to Edged Weapons lethality.
• How to handle a committed predator possessing an edged weapon.
• Verbal stop and directive commands.
• Execute compounded effective strikes.
• Injury counter-measures.
• Mission completion skills.
• Cuffing and control techniques.
• Multiple attacker neutralization techniques.
• Team system survivability.
• Situational awareness for high-risk room entry.
• Drills for building edged weapon survival skills.
• Application of drills for personal skill development.
• Edged weapons attacking skills.
• Close and confined quarters combatives.
• Blade concealment and imprint signature awareness.
• Weapons retention skills.
• Anatomy education for disabling target locations.
• Personal knife carry-and-deployment training.
Location ADS / Marvel sim – shoot house NJ
Course video preview http://www.youtube.com/nolieblades101
Contact No Lie Blades staff for registration and information at email@example.com